anc84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Where's Wisconsin in this whole ordeal? How come they take so long to decide? I'm sure glad my in-state school doesn't take this long or I'd be going crazy. I can't imagine the stress all of you no-in-state-school people must go through either.

Monkey85

Penn Vet 2011
10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Where's Wisconsin in this whole ordeal? How come they take so long to decide? I'm sure glad my in-state school doesn't take this long or I'd be going crazy. I can't imagine the stress all of you no-in-state-school people must go through either.

I heard from a professor that used to be on the admissions board (I go to Wisco for undergrad and my professor asked some colleagues on this year's board) that Wisco will be making in-state decisions this Thursday (the 22nd) and out-of-state this Friday (the 23rd). From prior years I think decisions (either way) go out through the mail.

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
I heard from a professor that used to be on the admissions board (I go to Wisco for undergrad and my professor asked some colleagues on this year's board) that Wisco will be making in-state decisions this Thursday (the 22nd) and out-of-state this Friday (the 23rd). From prior years I think decisions (either way) go out through the mail.

I'm pretty sure on the application or website all they say is that they will contat you in early march with a letter. For those out-of-staters there is no interview, I dont know about in state.

About the Ads

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
I'm pretty sure on the application or website all they say is that they will contat you in early march with a letter. For those out-of-staters there is no interview, I dont know about in state.

S

sisiut1

According to last years acceptance thread people heard from wisconson between March 7th and 13th, and two of them got phone calls. It did not say in-state or out-of state though.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.