wisconsin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anc84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where's Wisconsin in this whole ordeal? How come they take so long to decide? I'm sure glad my in-state school doesn't take this long or I'd be going crazy. I can't imagine the stress all of you no-in-state-school people must go through either.

Members don't see this ad.

Where's Wisconsin in this whole ordeal? How come they take so long to decide? I'm sure glad my in-state school doesn't take this long or I'd be going crazy. I can't imagine the stress all of you no-in-state-school people must go through either.

I heard from a professor that used to be on the admissions board (I go to Wisco for undergrad and my professor asked some colleagues on this year's board) that Wisco will be making in-state decisions this Thursday (the 22nd) and out-of-state this Friday (the 23rd). From prior years I think decisions (either way) go out through the mail.

I heard from a professor that used to be on the admissions board (I go to Wisco for undergrad and my professor asked some colleagues on this year's board) that Wisco will be making in-state decisions this Thursday (the 22nd) and out-of-state this Friday (the 23rd). From prior years I think decisions (either way) go out through the mail.

I'm pretty sure on the application or website all they say is that they will contat you in early march with a letter. For those out-of-staters there is no interview, I dont know about in state.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure on the application or website all they say is that they will contat you in early march with a letter. For those out-of-staters there is no interview, I dont know about in state.

According to last years acceptance thread people heard from wisconson between March 7th and 13th, and two of them got phone calls. It did not say in-state or out-of state though.