WISH ME LUCK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldMoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
bout to write the biggest exam of my life. YOLO!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

neat

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha. I'm just going to say good luck.

I wouldn't call him a troll..... He has about as many acceptances as you had interviews.
lol so that's a justification for not being a troll? where did that logic come from? lol

and how many acceptances did you get ? hmm? thats what i thought.

lol so that's a justification for not being a troll? where did that logic come from? lol

and how many acceptances did you get ? hmm? thats what i thought.

Because a troll is generally an unsavory person and a person with that many acceptances is a generally an upbeat nice person. Id call him a positive influence to those on the forum not a troll. Plus I have two acceptances and a waitlist and im not getting a bachelors so calm down turbo.

Reactions: 1 user
How about we all shake hands and walk away?

Reactions: 1 users
Because a troll is generally an unsavory person and a person with that many acceptances is a generally an upbeat nice person. Id call him a positive influence to those on the forum not a troll. Plus I have two acceptances and a waitlist and im not getting a bachelors so calm down turbo.
I really don't think you can make that kind of correlation... I'm almost positive not everyone in dental school are upbeat nice people lol

Reactions: 1 user