1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

With 6 weeks to go, what's your strategy?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by olemissbabydoc, Feb 28, 2007.

1. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    April testers,

How are you pushing yourself to learn/relearn the last bits of information and secure things you're really INsecure about?

Am I the only one beginning to freak out? :eek:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. killinsound

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    With 6 weeks to go i'm going to take a week long break... then get very serious for 3 weeks, then take it easy the last week.

4. PseudomonasPAO1

PseudomonasPAO1 New Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Going to hit the books hard for the next 3 weeks, then go through about 5 practice exams in the last half of March. Then relax before the big show :)

5. DrGoofy

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    i just made up a schedule for the last month... taking full lengths like crazy... i'm planning on taking all the kaplan and aamc full lengths this month...

i still feel like i haven't covered all the content though... so much i don't know....

6. killinsound

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yikes... 19 practice MCATS in one month is huge and you might risk burning out.

7. DrGoofy

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    haha actually i only have 15 left to go... and yea, i'll probably burn out... but i feel like i need the practice... and practice makes perfect right? hahaha:confused:

8. Fiddlergirl

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just stop taking the full-lengths about a week before the exam. All you'll do is freak yourself out, and it won't help. This is from someone who did not listen to that advice and spent the whole week before getting lower and lower scores and completely panicking.

9. ichimaru

ichimaru Member
    5+ Year Member

I haven't really started studying yet, but I'm fixin' to go hardcore with my TPR science workbook until the MCAT. Plus I have spring break the week after next, so I'll be doing nothing but MCAT practice material then.