With 6 weeks to go, what's your strategy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April testers,

How are you pushing yourself to learn/relearn the last bits of information and secure things you're really INsecure about?

Am I the only one beginning to freak out? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

With 6 weeks to go i'm going to take a week long break... then get very serious for 3 weeks, then take it easy the last week.

Going to hit the books hard for the next 3 weeks, then go through about 5 practice exams in the last half of March. Then relax before the big show :)

i just made up a schedule for the last month... taking full lengths like crazy... i'm planning on taking all the kaplan and aamc full lengths this month...

i still feel like i haven't covered all the content though... so much i don't know....

Members don't see this ad :)
i just made up a schedule for the last month... taking full lengths like crazy... i'm planning on taking all the kaplan and aamc full lengths this month...

i still feel like i haven't covered all the content though... so much i don't know....

yikes... 19 practice MCATS in one month is huge and you might risk burning out.

haha actually i only have 15 left to go... and yea, i'll probably burn out... but i feel like i need the practice... and practice makes perfect right? hahaha:confused:

Just stop taking the full-lengths about a week before the exam. All you'll do is freak yourself out, and it won't help. This is from someone who did not listen to that advice and spent the whole week before getting lower and lower scores and completely panicking.

I haven't really started studying yet, but I'm fixin' to go hardcore with my TPR science workbook until the MCAT. Plus I have spring break the week after next, so I'll be doing nothing but MCAT practice material then.