With all these high SDN DAT breakdowns, do I stand a chance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huskiesrule

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at DAT breakdowns on here for a while and it seems like so many people are getting 22+. Seriously I thought I had performed fairly well on the DAT and everyday I feel like my scores are nothing compared to what people are getting. It's no surprise average matriculating stats are nearing 3.5+/20+ on DAT with so many people performing well.

My scores are:
BIO: 20
GCHEM: 21
OCHEM: 23
PAT: 18
RC: 18
QR: 19
AA: 20
TS: 21

Do I even stand a chance? my OGPA is 3.62. Sgpa is 3.52. Bcp: 3.34

P.S. Maybe its because only people that perform well post their breakdowns on here. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I've been looking at DAT breakdowns on here for a while and it seems like so many people are getting 22+. Seriously I thought I had performed fairly well on the DAT and everyday I feel like my scores are nothing compared to what people are getting. It's no surprise average matriculating stats are nearing 3.5+/20+ on DAT with so many people performing well.

My scores are:

P.S. Maybe its because only people that perform well post their breakdowns on here. :)

Yeah man SDN isn't representative. I got a 19 last year and got interviews so relax!

What kept you from getting accepted last year? If you don't mind me asking

Well my shadowing was really low mainly. I had around 24 or so hours on my application (more that hadn't been updated). That's all cleared up now though!

My scores are:

my friend had 21 AA but a 3.2 gpa and still got accepted to multiple schools. don't worry, as long as the rest of your application is good, you'll be fine.

just try and hope for the best. if it doesn't work out, you can always study more and improve yourself as an applicant! :woot: