With some study down, need major practice with problems, any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gongson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After studying the individual sections of the DAT, I've been searching for materials that will give me many many problems to practice.

I've posted a thread asking about 1001 problems for MCAT ochem and chem (by examkrackers) a couple of days ago, but only got one reply. I guess people aren't familiar with the material?

What materials are the best for major practice?
Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

After studying the individual sections of the DAT, I've been searching for materials that will give me many many problems to practice.

I've posted a thread asking about 1001 problems for MCAT ochem and chem (by examkrackers) a couple of days ago, but only got one reply. I guess people aren't familiar with the material?

when are you taking the test
i heard that book was very good for practice

Thanks I was just going to post something similar. I am using ACS study guide and Destroyer for the gen chems with a text book to teach what I am weak on.