Withdraw Applications - Cancel Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just a reminder to please withdraw your applications and cancel interviews if you got accepted somewhere that you want to go. This will give all us others a better chance.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

withdrew: Pitt, Case, UNLV, NYU, USC

declined: UCLA, Columbia, Tufts, Temple

Hope those are one of the schools you are looking to get accepted...good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Unemployed said:

Yes, that will help me. Thanks.

Unemployed said:

Thanks for being so considerate.

Dont worry guys, you will be fine. By Jan 15, the schools will witness a flood of rejections (for a change lol) in addition to the deposits. So, by that date, there will surely be spots open. As I myself have gone through some pretty crazy, uncertain times, I know it is tough but try your best to keep positive, good things will definitely come your way. :) !

Hey if anyone wants an earlier interview date for the following schools PM me, i am about to w/draw the applications.

UMD: 1/4
Pitt: 1/9
Uconn: 1/23

utahdent123 said:

Bump2........ To all those who cancelled, good looking out....

Has anyone applied to Howards' Dental School? I am Prre-Dental, 1st year. Trying to get an idea of where to apply.

I'm withdrawing from USC and Michigan, so there are one new acceptance letter for each school for you guys. The best of luck! Hope you hear from your top choices soon.

reensmiles said:
I'm withdrawing from USC and Michigan, so there are one new acceptance letter for each school for you guys. The best of luck! Hope you hear from your top choices soon.

Thanks. I (as well as others) really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
how do i withdraw my apps? letter, call?

By phone, it'a faster and easier. They expect it and understand completely.

bump ditty bump bump bump bu bump

I am canceling my Tufts interview on Jan 30th, and maybe my Feb 10th Columbia one but I'm still debating that. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

I cancelled my interview with Tufts today. My interview date was Feb. 2. Hope this helps!

decided to go to maryland instead of upenn (being instate helped). so there's another seat for someone at upenn ^.^ good luck to all.

litlmisa said:
bump ditty bump bump bump bu bump

what's with the "bump" thing? can someone help me out on this one? :confused:

bump....whenever someone posts to a thread the thread goes to the top of the list on the forum...so if it's been awhile since someone has posted to this thread someone will type "bump"(however, you can type any word or words) to let everyone know they are moving it up b.c. they want people to type in the thread....Don't worry, I had this problem myself not too long ago...welcome to the world of forums

berryfremont said:
bump....whenever someone posts to a thread the thread goes to the top of the list on the forum...so if it's been awhile since someone has posted to this thread someone will type "bump"(however, you can type any word or words) to let everyone know they are moving it up b.c. they want people to type in the thread....Don't worry, I had this problem myself not too long ago...welcome to the world of forums

ahh i see, thanks for the clarification. i'll do my best to keep "bumping" this thread up, cause some of us are dying for those spots! i.e. me.

I just withdrew my app at Columbia, so there should be an interview spot on Feb 10th if anybody wants it. Good luck everyone!

I also decided to withdraw from UMD so there should be an interview spot open for 1/31. Good Luck!

Just withdrew from Loma Linda and Detroit Mercy

Unemployed said:

if only everyone was as considerate of others as you :D

declined: NYU
Withdrew: UCLA, Louisville, Penn, Temple

Withdrawn- Case, Louisville, OSU, UoP, UNLV

Beestieboy said:
Withdrawn- Case, Louisville, OSU, UoP, UNLV

Hello,

How was your case interview?

thanks. :)

withdrew application from Penn...

LadyxJC said:
withdrew application from Penn...

hey LadyxJC, what made you choose Columbia over Penn? Just curious :oops:

withdrew from Penn, NYU, Boston

Declined acceptance from Temple
Declined waiting list from Iowa
Canceled interview at Case
Withdrew application from UCONN

There should be an interview opening at VCU on 6 Feb, I just cancelled mine this morning.

more schools to withdraw from:

uop, ucsf, usc, tufts, bu, New Jersey, UNLV, Arizona, Creighton, NYU, and Oregon.

oh, and Harvard

Just withdrew Nova application for Feb 17th interview.

I just recently withdrew from UCSF, Case, Temple, and NYU.
good luck

Withdrew from Columbia, Nova, NYU, Case, Marq, Creighton, IN, UConn, and Detroit. It was my pleasure :)
Good luck to everyone else out there.

SkiMan said:
Withdrew from Columbia, Nova, NYU, Case, Marq, Creighton, IN, UConn, and Detroit. It was my pleasure :)

Bump

bump

..everyone please continue reminding fellow applicants to withdraw/decline once you are accepted at your "top" school..Thanks! :luck:

SkiMan said:

damn, you applied to alot of schools

hi guys, these are some interview spots that i've freed up, so snag them if you can:

CASE: 4/26 (alternate list)
NOVA: 2/16
Temple: 2/14

I'm withdrawing from SUNY at Buffalo, Univ of Louisville, and cancelling interview at Temple for Feb 17. Hope that helps someone.