withdrawl

Started by moes27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moes27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, was just wondering if anyone knows if you get a W after you get accepted to optometry school in a class that isn't required for optometry school does that affect you in any way?
 
You're thinking of dropping a class that you're currently in, which you no longer need? You would get a W if you're currently enrolled most likely. If you're really set on dropping it, I would call the optometry school you're going to next year and ask them if it would have any impact on your acceptance. I decided not to take a course next semester that I had originally told my optometry school I would be taking (no longer needed it for the school I got into). I just called them and asked if it was an issue and they told me no.