"Withdrew before action" status for Pitt????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctordentist444

Reaction score
I just checked AADSAS and it says "withdrew before action" for Pitt. I 1000% did NOT with draw it myself, I accepted a spot on the waitlist and even sent a letter of intent. I never saw my status change to "waitlist," but I know others who did who have a waitlist status. I saw a similar thing happen on here fro 2010, I know it is a very long time ago, but wondering if it's a glitch again? Someone else had this status and then got accepted too. Anyone know? Is there a chance AT ALL that this means they are withdrawing the waitlist status before acting to accept me?😅 Please give any knowledge you have about this. I emailed them ASAP but still would love some input.

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you received an email rejection, statuses on AADSAS are not set in stone.

I would send an email to admissions. Just try your best to not sound panicked in the email and just ask for clarification. I don't think the school would withdraw your spot without telling you, that would be a first time I've heard that.

Unless you received an email rejection, statuses on AADSAS are not set in stone.

I would send an email to admissions. Just try your best to not sound panicked in the email and just ask for clarification. I don't think the school would withdraw your spot without telling you, that would be a first time I've heard that.
Luckily their admissions director emailed me back and said they will change the status and it must have been a mistake. Thank goodness!!!

Reactions: 1 users