Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WMed
Pros:
Half tuition scholarship
Closer to home (chicago)
Got a better vibe from the school
Faculty seemed extremely nice
Cons:
Very new so no placement info
Didnt like kalamazoo
No anatomy/dissection
STEP after 3rd year
WVU
Pros:
Established, decently ranked school
Loved Morgantown
Students seemed very happy
Faculty were very fun to talk to
Cons:
Hard to get to by way of airport
Very far from home
No scholarships
If WMed had more of a reputation, i think the choice would be clear. The fact that I'm the 4th class kind of scares me but my gut is telling me I'd be more happy at WMed.
Pros:
Half tuition scholarship
Closer to home (chicago)
Got a better vibe from the school
Faculty seemed extremely nice
Cons:
Very new so no placement info
Didnt like kalamazoo
No anatomy/dissection
STEP after 3rd year
WVU
Pros:
Established, decently ranked school
Loved Morgantown
Students seemed very happy
Faculty were very fun to talk to
Cons:
Hard to get to by way of airport
Very far from home
No scholarships
If WMed had more of a reputation, i think the choice would be clear. The fact that I'm the 4th class kind of scares me but my gut is telling me I'd be more happy at WMed.