Wolfpacc (aka Pass Program South) Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDO2016

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello did anyone enroll in a 4, 6, or 8 week course at WolfPacc in St. Augustine FL? Dr. Wolf leads the program there that helps with USMLE and COMLEX review and I was wondering if anyone took it and would recommend it? Good tutors and teaching?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do not take this review you will be out thousands of dollars and very dissatisfied. When i enrolled the staff were very unprofessional and the tutors were incompetent, I would look into kaplan or even falcon or really any reputable program with real M.D's teaching that are board certified not just claiming to be. Do your research but definitely pass on this program many negative reviews cant all be dishonest unless people are genuinely unhappy with the arrogance and treatment displayed by the person running the course, not to mention theres no proof he finished residency and is even a real surgeon like he claims. I would inquire what specialty M.D. the professor really is and where did he complete residency and if those questions cannot be answered or provided then pass on this program at least kaplan provides that info.

Do not take this review you will be out thousands of dollars and very dissatisfied. When i enrolled the staff were very unprofessional and the tutors were incompetent, I would look into kaplan or even falcon or really any reputable program with real M.D's teaching that are board certified not just claiming to be. Do your research but definitely pass on this program many negative reviews cant all be dishonest unless people are genuinely unhappy with the arrogance and treatment displayed by the person running the course, not to mention theres no proof he finished residency and is even a real surgeon like he claims. I would inquire what specialty M.D. the professor really is and where did he complete residency and if those questions cannot be answered or provided then pass on this program at least kaplan provides that info.

Hello,

I became a student at Wolfpacc in 2013. After two failed attempts on Step 1, I was devastated (to say the least). My medical school told me about Wolfpacc after my second attempt. When I first came to Wolfpacc, I wondered if there was any hope left for me. After meeting Dr. Wolf and the other instructors I began to have faith that maybe I could pass my test. The way that Dr. Wolf explains concepts is unlike anyone else. His explanations are so very clear and easy to understand. This program restored my faith in myself and my profession. After 3 hard months of study I finally passed Step 1. Then I returned to Wolfpacc for Step 2, 3, and CS. No program is perfect, however this program inspired me to become the first doctor in my family. I will never forget Dr. Wolf's kindness and thoughtfulness when I was a student. He restored my belief that I could become the first doctor in my family and in 2015 I became just that. How can you thank someone who has done so much for you? I will always be thankful and I will never forget what Wolfpacc did for me. If you want to know if this is the program for you give it a try. You can attend a lecture with Dr. Wolf for free. Call Wolfpacc today and make the appointment. You don't have to believe my testimony...try it for yourself. I will always be thankful to God for this program. Thank you for reading my response.

MDsforGOD, 2 minutes ago
Edit Delete Report Post to Moderator