Wolfpacc USMLE Step 1 prep course?!...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RA8

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I am an IMG considering the Wolfpacc review course for USMLE step 1. I was wondering what experience people had with the course and if you would recommend it at all? Any feedback would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Kindest regards,

RA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone ! I am an IMG considering the Wolfpacc review course for USMLE step 1. I was wondering what experience people had with the course and if you would recommend it at all? Any feedback would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Kindest regards,

RA
Hi! I have completed all 3 USMLE Steps with WolfPACC. I attended 4 other courses and 2 online, WolfPACC was the only course that finally helped me understand the physiology behind the pathology. I was told about WolfPACC from a guy who attended the program, while I was on rotations in Chicago. While at starbucks, he drew a renal physio drawing from Dr. Wolf, and I was floored at how easy it was to grasp. I signed up immediately and I am awaiting Match results this March! He has a very unique approach and he individually evaluates your performance to give you the best study plan. I highly recommend the program! Be prepared, it is fast paced and long hours BUT so worth it in the end! Dina

It's a massive waste of time and money. To all reading this on the fence, be diligent with your own study schedule and you'll do fine.

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like this person might work for WolfPacc...
Hi! I have completed all 3 USMLE Steps with WolfPACC. I attended 4 other courses and 2 online, WolfPACC was the only course that finally helped me understand the physiology behind the pathology. I was told about WolfPACC from a guy who attended the program, while I was on rotations in Chicago. While at starbucks, he drew a renal physio drawing from Dr. Wolf, and I was floored at how easy it was to grasp. I signed up immediately and I am awaiting Match results this March! He has a very unique approach and he individually evaluates your performance to give you the best study plan. I highly recommend the program! Be prepared, it is fast paced and long hours BUT so worth it in the end! Dina

Reactions: 1 users