Women's Health Track / Endocrinology Qs.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.MaddiGuddi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was doing some research and came across the Women's Health Track. I am currently interested in IM and was wondering, when applying to residency programs, would I have to apply to programs that specificaly offer this track since I am interested in pursuing it?

At the moment I am very drawn to Endocrinology and would love to specialize and focus on Women's Health.

Also anyone that has completed this track please let me know what your experience was like and if you are an Endocrinologist I would love to know what your experience was like choosing this specialty.

Thank you all so much for your help!

(I know it's pretty early and my views may change after clinicals, but just curious about this rn.)
 
Can you talk more about what exactly you hope to be doing in your career? I'm wondering if REI or even FM might get you where you want to be depending on what your interests are.
I am very interested in REI but I just dont think I would want to go through the OBGYN specialty.