Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok guys, I'd like some opinions please?!
I bought this online, after trying it on in the store of course. However, I am now slightly worried that since the bottom edge of the jacket is significantly shorter than the sleeves it might be unprofessional? Apparently that's how am man's suit is supposed to fit. Seeing that I am not a man not sure if those rules apply to me
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen..._sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_25_D
I bought this online, after trying it on in the store of course. However, I am now slightly worried that since the bottom edge of the jacket is significantly shorter than the sleeves it might be unprofessional? Apparently that's how am man's suit is supposed to fit. Seeing that I am not a man not sure if those rules apply to me
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen..._sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_25_D
And gladiator sandals with a suit? This is supposed to be a business suit! The models should look plausibly businesslike. Is anyone buying these suits for any reason other than to wear to work? Or interview for grad school/work? No! So don't show the suits worn inappropriately! (Is it any wonder young women have a hard time dressing appropriately for work when this is the crap they see?)
I think this perfectly acceptable suit skirt takes the cake: