Wondering how often people get in with low MCAT's ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey was wondering how many of you got in with low mcat scores , meaning to me (20,21,22,23,24,25) . I have a low GPA and science GPA (being a 3.30, and a 3.27 Science). Was wondering if some school will accept me with my 20 mcat score from april, even though im retaking in august for a better score. Im also a URM native american with documentation. Founder and Vice president of the Pre-Med Association at my college. And volunteer experience in a physical therapy center and in a emergency room. Im also very active in sports especially ice hockey.
Any of your experiences are welcomed.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, You have some pretty good EC, and your GPA and MCAT are not that bad. I still think you have hope. I friend of my who was also Native American was accepted with 18 Mcat and 3.3 and 3.2 science. LIke you, he took the first MCAT in April and was studying for the August one when he was pulled off the waiting list. I also know of other Minorities a well as disadvantaged whites who were accepted with similar stats as you.

So keep your chin up.
GOOD LUCK.

Wow he got in with a low MCAt your friend. May I ask what school he got into? Im very curious to know. Well off to Kaplan to study my whole saturday away.