-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WoooooHoooooooooo
Started by pharmD eighty7
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome news, c'grats!
But Memphis is a failed state! O:
I joke, I joke. Gratz on that.
I joke, I joke. Gratz on that.
How exciting! Good luck! 🙂 You're applying to ETSU too aren't you? I'm guessing you haven't heard from them yet?
I still havent sent in my supp to ETSU yet, or taken my PCAT. So, it's going to be a minute before they even consider me I think. How about you?
Good luck! UT is a great school.
