Word Count on Essays

Started by PharmEm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmEm

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else having trouble staying within a word count? Do you think they would check the word count, I'm about 50 words over and I really don't want to take anymore out.
 
Anyone else having trouble staying within a word count? Do you think they would check the word count, I'm about 50 words over and I really don't want to take anymore out.

it really applies to the electronic applications.. the computer will limit you, but the paper ones arent so picky about it.
 
You run the risk of having part of your essay cut off.

Learn to be succinct (ask Caverject!)