Word from Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atombomb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been 2 months since my interview and I haven't heard a single word from them anyone else in the same boat or know why?

Members don't see this ad.

why don't you call...they told us that if we needed to know in terms of sending deposits and stuff, that we should call. best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat, dude, I don't think anyone has heard who interviewed ON december 1st or after.

I interviewed jan 19 and haven't heard anything yet.

i also havent heard anything...but i called them last week and they said they were having their last interview on feb 2 so they would start to decide after that...hopefully we hear soon!

i interviewed on dec 1st and was accepted a couple weeks ago...however, i also called the admissions office to let them know that i was waiting to hear from them because i had other deposit deadlines to meet...i would give them a call and try to see what's going on. good luck!

I interviiewed there back on Nov 17. I just heard from them on Jan 16. I had to wait to weeks but dont worry hopefully you will hear somthing. And I did get in so its really worth the Wait.

MICHIGAN DENTAL!! BEST SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY