Wording of kiss a** notes...

Started by OUsooner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OUsooner

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question about the wording that has been discussed some in the past. I told my top program that they would be at the "top of my rank list". Is this ok - or should I have said #1 - it just sounds so cheesy that I didn't do it.

What did you all say - if anything? I know many just went with a thank you note - or the more ballsy type didn't write anything to their top choice. 😀