Work/Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDH1605

Hopeful doc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Getting ready to submit my 2008 application, and I need some advice. Should I tweak my work/activities descriptions at all, even if nothing has changed? If I remove something from last year's application that I think maybe wasn't a meaningful enough experience to put on my application (just filler last year) will the schools I applied to this past year notice? Do they compare applications between the years? Thanks a bunch.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. Getting ready to submit my 2008 application, and I need some advice. Should I tweak my work/activities descriptions at all, even if nothing has changed? If I remove something from last year's application that I think maybe wasn't a meaningful enough experience to put on my application (just filler last year) will the schools I applied to this past year notice? Do they compare applications between the years? Thanks a bunch.
I expect that whether a school compares between applications is institution-dependent, and so you really can't plan for it.

To answer your other question, I rearranged my ECs between applications according to a scheme that a British doc (long story) told me about. You can find it here.