Work and Activities Review-Applying this cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

infinitestars

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has the time to give me feedback on my work and activities. I am a terrible writer, I need feedback on if did enough "showing" and not "telling." I have a google doc.
 
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has the time to give me feedback on my work and activities. I am a terrible writer, I need feedback on if did enough "showing" and not "telling." I have a google doc.
Watch this space
 
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has the time to give me feedback on my work and activities. I am a terrible writer, I need feedback on if did enough "showing" and not "telling." I have a google doc.
What timeline are you needing it by? Might take a couple more drafts & you probably have a submission date you’re aiming for so that’s why I ask. I can def help tho, just might take a bit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad