work as pharmacy in germany ( international )

Started by khaled123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

khaled123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello doctors how are you
I want to know about possibility to get work in pharmacy field for internationals in Germany
thanks in advance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't mind info on this either. I'm going to have my PharmD eventually, und ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.

Also, how 'bout dem Canadians? Canada has always seemed like a pleasant place to live (barring the frigid winters)
 
Mostly you need to speak German. You have to have your degree evaluated and approved by Germany Pharmacy Association, get an intership and pass their own examination in Germany language.
 
thanks but for doctors ( medicine ) they just need language ......!!
also what are field of work and iist easy or so competitive ? what are salary ranges ?