work every summer for 2 months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muslimun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering If it is possible for a pharmacist to work 2-3 month a year for example during the summer. Can the Pharmacist fill in for pharmacists who go for summer vacations. I want to do this because I want to study over seas at Egypt for a phd in religon (10 years).

If this is not possible or extremely hard to find a job I I did this, would I be possible If I work in egypt for 10 hr a week and returned to usa every summer to work 40 hrs a week, that way I dont "loose my touch"?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know of a couple people who work retail and split one full time job.. one guy is a mountain biker and works the winters and his buddy is a skiier and works the summers. seems like a pretty sweet setup.

i guess start looking at prn jobs?

perhaps a staffing agency would be good, i hear they kind of let you pick when you want to work

Check out tourist-y towns and cities. We would have pharmacists work for us only in the summer or winter depending on what they were staying in the area for.