work every summer for 2 months?

Started by muslimun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

muslimun

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering If it is possible for a pharmacist to work 2-3 month a year for example during the summer. Can the Pharmacist fill in for pharmacists who go for summer vacations. I want to do this because I want to study over seas at Egypt for a phd in religon (10 years).

If this is not possible or extremely hard to find a job I I did this, would I be possible If I work in egypt for 10 hr a week and returned to usa every summer to work 40 hrs a week, that way I dont "loose my touch"?

Thanks!
 
I know of a couple people who work retail and split one full time job.. one guy is a mountain biker and works the winters and his buddy is a skiier and works the summers. seems like a pretty sweet setup.

i guess start looking at prn jobs?

perhaps a staffing agency would be good, i hear they kind of let you pick when you want to work