Work Experiences vs Extracurriculars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

funnybunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I worked as an unpaid intern at a pharmacy and then I got a tech license and started getting paid. Can I put this in both Work Experience and EC? Or should I just choose one?

Also, my university has undergraduate research for units so it appears on our transcript, and I understand we're supposed to input our transcript exactly as it appears. So what should we categorize research as? Biology? The course name is Bio 199.

But I received a grant to do undergrad research for money, so does it count as work experience also? O__o
 
Put both. Anything pharmacy/health care related I suggest to insert in your application. Work experience, volunteering, shadowing, etc.