work history

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackieBrown

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I omitted part of my work history for aadsas and then today I was filling out the supplemental residency form for a school and they needed ALL (in caps) places of work in the last 3 years. i'm assuming with that they're going to look at tax records and see everything. Does the admissions commitees see that stuff and do you think it'll come up, like I was lying about it?

Members don't see this ad.

So I omitted part of my work history for aadsas and then today I was filling out the supplemental residency form for a school and they needed ALL (in caps) places of work in the last 3 years. i'm assuming with that they're going to look at tax records and see everything. Does the admissions commitees see that stuff and do you think it'll come up, like I was lying about it?

did you work at a strip club or something? :laugh:

Are you hiding something or did you just omit it because it wasnt important?

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, it was hooters and i really loved working there and i did it for a year. I have no regrets, and i really don't think it's that bad but so many people have said DO NOT put that on your application because it causes people to "pause." idk i feel like i could explain myself but i really just don't want anything controversial to come up in an interview. ugg what should i do??

Is hooters owned by a parent company? Like how red lobster and bahama breeze are owned by Darden. So you could side step the question and just say you worked for the parent company.

I put HOA Co. on the residency form, but put nothing on AADSAS. I just wonder if they'd question the fact that I left it off of AADSAS and then ask what HOA is. Then I'd have to say hooters of america.

I dont think it would be that big of a deal. Hooters is a restaurant where you work with people all day. If anything, I think it's a plus. Also, it dosnt hurt to have something on your application that makes you stand out from the rest.