Work in-progress courses after acceptance

Started by wowyogurt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wowyogurt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just have a quick question about what will happen if you don't complete all the work in-progress courses you have stated you would take on PharmCAS/supplementary.

I just received my acceptance from one school, and that school does NOT require ALL my work in-progress courses to be completed as their pre-requisites. But I listed them on my application, so how bad would it be if I decide not to take the courses that they do NOT require? (e.g. taking 12-units/3 courses of Human A&P, but school only requires 8-units/2 courses)

I will definitely contact them about it asap, but I'm also curious about how other schools feel about candidates doing this.