Work or finish second bachelors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalschool123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was recently accepted into a school that does not require me to finish my second bachelor’s (asked over the phone). My second bachelors is a Chemistry BA, my first degree was Human Physiology BS. I have 13 semester hours left (just this semester) to finish this second degree. I was wondering if it would be better to finish this degree, like maybe I would need it in the future, could help me get more jobs, etc, or just work to pay back some of my undergrad loans. I understand I should probably get from the school in writing that I don’t have to finish, but I was wondering if you guys thought I should finish the degree or just work? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

If they don't require it then it's totally up to you. I would definitely get my second degree since you know.... it's about having the longest name :D

Reactions: 1 users
Personally, I hate leaving things incomplete so I would finish that second degree. You're so close anyways and shouldn't be stressed out over getting the best grades since you know you're already going to dental school.