working at cvs and walmart at the same time as a part time possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clac

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if we can work at cvs and walmart as a part-time pharmacist (temporary) at the same time?
I heard that it is a conflict of interest working with different competitors. like working for cvs and walgreen as full time. But ok working cvs and independent pharmacy or hospital.

Does anyone know about it?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt either would let you if they knew about it

Reactions: 1 user
Depends if you signed an agreement.I would work both places until they tell you to stop.Someone would have to be a real jerk to snitch on
you and if they did I really dont think it would lead to anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is not ok to work for independent and CVS. People just do.

These temp jobs are there because they need you, not because they want you. They will probably tolerate any conflicts of interest as long as there is a need, whether you work for someone else or not. I would advise against working both jobs at the same time unless you don't want to retain any of them long term.

The key is to keep your yap shut....No one needs to know your biz....

No, if you do, don’t let anyone know. Conflict of interest when your 2nd rph job is at any retail store. Just hope that you don’t have to do any Rx transfer with one of the pharmacists that know you.

If you do, better make it so the markets are far enough apart that you don’t do give/get a copy from someone you know.

Remember it's a potential conflict of interest. Does any pharmacist working for these two really care about increasing shareholder value for Come Visit Satan or Malmart?

bottom line is they will probably fire you when they find out. so dont chance it if you need ANY money coming in. they will just call you into a back room one day and walk you out. done.....