Working for Apogee Physicians

Started by ram2006
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ram2006

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for a hospitalist position under Apogee physicians hospitalist group. Anybody here who had experience working with them or is currently employed by them? I'd just like to get some feedback so that I can make the right decision. Thanks.
 
They are like locums, providing hospitalist every where. They pay better than full time employee hospitalist's.
 
I know this is a necro bump but i work for them Part Time. Anyone who has any questions can dm me about it but to sum it up; I don't expect them to be much different than other competitors but I joined them because the group works a hospital near home and had offered a salary that beats every other neighboring hospital so I decided to take it.