Working for Walmart vs Target as Pharmacist?

Started by Dysic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,, OK reading this thread made me really scared and anxious,, I got 2 offers ,, one from CVS and other from Walmart, what do u think guys?? any info is appreciated,, its a really tough decision!!

CVS is the worst, hands down.
 
Hey Everyone,, OK reading this thread made me really scared and anxious,, I got 2 offers ,, one from CVS and other from Walmart, what do u think guys?? any info is appreciated,, its a really tough decision!!

I worked for CVS as a tech and it solidified my decision that I will never work for that company after I graduate. They over work and underpay their pharmacists. I left to work for walmart as a tech and it is SO much better.
 
is this a real question or a joke? :laugh:


Hey Everyone,, OK reading this thread made me really scared and anxious,, I got 2 offers ,, one from CVS and other from Walmart, what do u think guys?? any info is appreciated,, its a really tough decision!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you decide to work at wallyworld, make sure the DM and manager are not fickle and full of empty promises like mine ugh
 
How is normal to start with in retail positions? Is this negotiable as a starting pharmacist? I know some company's you start with 0 and others 2.