Working for Walmart vs Target as Pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Everyone,, OK reading this thread made me really scared and anxious,, I got 2 offers ,, one from CVS and other from Walmart, what do u think guys?? any info is appreciated,, its a really tough decision!!

CVS is the worst, hands down.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone,, OK reading this thread made me really scared and anxious,, I got 2 offers ,, one from CVS and other from Walmart, what do u think guys?? any info is appreciated,, its a really tough decision!!

I worked for CVS as a tech and it solidified my decision that I will never work for that company after I graduate. They over work and underpay their pharmacists. I left to work for walmart as a tech and it is SO much better.

is this a real question or a joke? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
If you decide to work at wallyworld, make sure the DM and manager are not fickle and full of empty promises like mine ugh

How is normal to start with in retail positions? Is this negotiable as a starting pharmacist? I know some company's you start with 0 and others 2.

this question just got a lot easier

Reactions: 2 users