Worried about AECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin5790

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I sent in my secondary to Einstein about 3 weeks ago, and haven't received a complete notice yet. I sent my letters through Interfolio, and just read on their site that they don't accept letters from "commercial educational consulting firms" or something like that. Anyone else apply here and use Interfolio successfully? Please let me know, it'll put my fears to rest. Also, how long after you sent the app did you get the complete notice? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So I sent in my secondary to Einstein about 3 weeks ago, and haven't received a complete notice yet. I sent my letters through Interfolio, and just read on their site that they don't accept letters from "commercial educational consulting firms" or something like that. Anyone else apply here and use Interfolio successfully? Please let me know, it'll put my fears to rest. Also, how long after you sent the app did you get the complete notice? Thanks in advance!

Can't help you with interfolio thing, but I was only recently verified by them and haven't even received a secondary yet. AE seems to be one of the last secondary application deadlines I have seen...maybe that has something to do with it.

Einstein was particularly slow (but not the slowest) in processing my application. I was complete about 5 weeks after I mailed in my LORs using Interfolio.

Members don't see this ad :)
cool, thanks for the responses!

in general, check your spam folder periodically just to be safe.

If I were you, I would wait a week or so and call them. I was worried because I hadnt received a completion email, so I called and they told me that I was missing a LOR, I told them I was sure it was sent. After being on hold for about 2 minutes, they informed me that I was now complete. I received a completion email the following day.
Good Luck! :)

If I were you, I would wait a week or so and call them. I was worried because I hadnt received a completion email, so I called and they told me that I was missing a LOR, I told them I was sure it was sent. After being on hold for about 2 minutes, they informed me that I was now complete. I received a completion email the following day.
Good Luck! :)

same thing for me

I think by commercial educational consulting firms they mean Kaplan, Princeton review, et al. At least that's how I read it...anyone else?

It took them a while (3 weeks at least) to send me a complete email so don't worry yet...

i used interfolio and had no problems. but i have been completed nearly two months now and haven't heard a squeak from them. this doesn't bode well for me. :(

in general, check your spam folder periodically just to be safe.

yea I almost deleted my interview invite because it came in the spam folder