Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a series of questions for California schools:
Touro, Northstate: how long did it take them to send you a supplementary after your pharmcas was submitted? then how long does it take them after you submit your supp to get an interview invite?
USC, Western, Loma linda, UOP, UCSD, UCSF: how long after your pharmcas + supp applicaton submission did you get your interview invite? For western, what type of confirmation did you get after you submitted both? I didn't get any confirmation for this school.
Thanks in advance.
Touro, Northstate: how long did it take them to send you a supplementary after your pharmcas was submitted? then how long does it take them after you submit your supp to get an interview invite?
USC, Western, Loma linda, UOP, UCSD, UCSF: how long after your pharmcas + supp applicaton submission did you get your interview invite? For western, what type of confirmation did you get after you submitted both? I didn't get any confirmation for this school.
Thanks in advance.