datmaniac183

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2008
Status
Hey guys,

So I applied to a little over a dozen schools and have only received two interviews thus far (both at selective schools however). GPA is a 3.6 from a solid school, 3.5 science, and 20 avg on the DAT.

I sent my app in late June, and it got "processed" by aadsas in late July. Maybe I missed the first wave of fall interviews..?

TeamGuo

10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
2 interviews looks good to me. You applied a little late to catch the fall interviews.

AllSmiles009

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
You may have just missed the earlier interviews..schools are still inviting students to go to interviews now and some schools don't fill their classes until they sample their second wave of interviews! Best of luck!

About the Ads

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
Hey guys,

So I applied to a little over a dozen schools and have only received two interviews thus far (both at selective schools however). GPA is a 3.6 from a solid school, 3.5 science, and 20 avg on the DAT.

I sent my app in late June, and it got "processed" by aadsas in late July. Maybe I missed the first wave of fall interviews..?
Maybe it was something in your ps.

murff05

10+ Year Member
May 12, 2008
New England
Status
Pre-Dental
Well I've only had one interview and I applied to 17 schools (6 rejection & 1 acceptance) You got me beat with interviews :)

About the Ads