1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Worried about few interviews...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by datmaniac183, Dec 4, 2008.

1. datmaniac183

2+ Year Member

Hey guys,

So I applied to a little over a dozen schools and have only received two interviews thus far (both at selective schools however). GPA is a 3.6 from a solid school, 3.5 science, and 20 avg on the DAT.

I sent my app in late June, and it got "processed" by aadsas in late July. Maybe I missed the first wave of fall interviews..?

2. TeamGuo

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    2 interviews looks good to me. You applied a little late to catch the fall interviews.

3. AllSmiles009

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You may have just missed the earlier interviews..schools are still inviting students to go to interviews now and some schools don't fill their classes until they sample their second wave of interviews! Best of luck!

4. datmaniac183

2+ Year Member

Alright thanks for the encouragement guys!

5. left high n dry

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    good job on your two interviews, you are in better condition than those who have gotten donut interviews

6. doc toothache

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Maybe it was something in your ps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. murff05

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Well I've only had one interview and I applied to 17 schools (6 rejection & 1 acceptance) You got me beat with interviews :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...