Worried about few interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datmaniac183

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I applied to a little over a dozen schools and have only received two interviews thus far (both at selective schools however). GPA is a 3.6 from a solid school, 3.5 science, and 20 avg on the DAT.

I sent my app in late June, and it got "processed" by aadsas in late July. Maybe I missed the first wave of fall interviews..?

Members don't see this ad.

2 interviews looks good to me. You applied a little late to catch the fall interviews.

You may have just missed the earlier interviews..schools are still inviting students to go to interviews now and some schools don't fill their classes until they sample their second wave of interviews! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright thanks for the encouragement guys!

Hey guys,

So I applied to a little over a dozen schools and have only received two interviews thus far (both at selective schools however). GPA is a 3.6 from a solid school, 3.5 science, and 20 avg on the DAT.

I sent my app in late June, and it got "processed" by aadsas in late July. Maybe I missed the first wave of fall interviews..?

Maybe it was something in your ps.

Well I've only had one interview and I applied to 17 schools (6 rejection & 1 acceptance) You got me beat with interviews :)