Worried about interviews..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardworkingstudnt1231241

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application on July 15 and took DAT on Aug 21. My DAT scores are not verified yet, but I sent my unofficial scores to schools I applied to. I have 3.8 GPA and 20 AA (but with 17 QR and 18 PAT). I am so worried that I might not get an interview :( Is it normal to feel anxious?

Members don't see this ad.

lol yea? If you look at any of the other threads posted in the last week there are multiple students who feel the same way.

Trust the process

Reactions: 2 users
im in the same boat! dont worry! you have a stellar gpa and a your AA is great. I wouldn't worry its only august! we just need to keep our heads up and not worry until later in the year :)

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I've heard, most schools don't even care that much about QR and only some schools are concerned with PAT scores.

I submitted my application on July 15 and took DAT on Aug 21. My DAT scores are not verified yet, but I sent my unofficial scores to schools I applied to. I have 3.8 GPA and 20 AA (but with 17 QR and 18 PAT). I am so worried that I might not get an interview :( Is it normal to feel anxious?

Attachments

• IMG_6424.JPG
    IMG_6424.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I know it's hard but you will get interviews, don't worry!! Just be patient. Message me if you want to vent to each other though, I know how you feel :) Literally had a mental breakdown yesterday over the same reason... I was having all those wild WHAT IF thoughts but... there's no reason to worry.

It's very normal to feel anxious, I deal with many students and they are all having the same jitters. Sit tight things might take a bit longer with the current situation. You have great stats..Wishing you the best..Nancy

I think its very normal to feel this way, especially under the current world-circumstances that all of us are under right now! I took my DAT August 2nd and submitted my entire application with all my secondaries a week later, and got verified a week after that. Its definitely a process, and schools are having to accommodate for a plethora of students (i.e. online coursework, late DATs, etc.). Don't worry, we're all in the same boat :)