Worried about the PTCB.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ricky93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been putting off taking the exam for about a year now, and I've finally decided to get serious and study for it. Does anyone know if the Top 100 drugs have changed since 2010?

I ordered Tech Lectures exam manual and was told it was very good, but if you had to narrow it down to 3 important concepts/topics I needed to know what would they be?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Calculations....thats it.

The exam is simple.

Hey guys,

I've been putting off taking the exam for about a year now, and I've finally decided to get serious and study for it. Does anyone know if the Top 100 drugs have changed since 2010?

I ordered Tech Lectures exam manual and was told it was very good, but if you had to narrow it down to 3 important concepts/topics I needed to know what would they be?

Thanks!

Bro, I studied from a 2001 PTCB old book for like 3 days and passed. all calculations. I dont even remember seeing drug names. If you know basic math, you're good

The score needed to pass is sooo low I'm sure if you know math, some pharmacy related stuff and have half a brain you'll be good.