Worried

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Britty894

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have been using Kaplan to study for my DAT, and when I take practice tests I cant seem to get higher than a 17 on the chem/bio section. I do better on the orgo.. Ive been studying a lot, and Ive heard that sometimes these scores arent necessarily comparable to the real test How do yall feel about it?.. Im just starting to panic...

Thanks everyone!:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I have been using Kaplan to study for my DAT, and when I take practice tests I cant seem to get higher than a 17 on the chem/bio section. I do better on the orgo.. Ive been studying a lot, and Ive heard that sometimes these scores arent necessarily comparable to the real test How do yall feel about it?.. Im just starting to panic...

Thanks everyone!:oops:

If you are talking about the kaplan subject tests that are online, then I'd say they are a little harder (at least the chm is). Just see what you are missing and learn from it. I was going through the same crisis myself, but I have been doing better after those horrible tests because it made me study and understand those concepts in depth. Once you have them down, you will start doing better. Good luck!