Worse..."C" or "W"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyecare4eyecare

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to make a decision, and would like some advice. So, I'm currently on hold, until my grades come in for a couple schools. Meaning, I had the interview already, and they just wanna see how I do this term. However, I just bombed one of my upper-div. Bio classes (non-preq), and am faced with whether to withdraw ("W") or not.

Would it look worse to get a "C," probably the best I can do after that midterm; or get the "W"?

FYI: My GPA is on the lower end already, and it would be my 3rd "W". I'd have 3 classes remaining, that I'm doing pretty good in; only one of which is another upper division bio.

I'd appreciate any suggestion. THANK YOU!
 
I have to make a decision, and would like some advice. So, I'm currently on hold, until my grades come in for a couple schools. Meaning, I had the interview already, and they just wanna see how I do this term. However, I just bombed one of my upper-div. Bio classes (non-preq), and am faced with whether to withdraw ("W") or not.

Would it look worse to get a "C," probably the best I can do after that midterm; or get the "W"?

FYI: My GPA is on the lower end already, and it would be my 3rd "W". I'd have 3 classes remaining, that I'm doing pretty good in; only one of which is another upper division bio.

I'd appreciate any suggestion. THANK YOU!
maybe u could call the school and ask?