I have to make a decision, and would like some advice. So, I'm currently on hold, until my grades come in for a couple schools. Meaning, I had the interview already, and they just wanna see how I do this term. However, I just bombed one of my upper-div. Bio classes (non-preq), and am faced with whether to withdraw ("W") or not. Would it look worse to get a "C," probably the best I can do after that midterm; or get the "W"? FYI: My GPA is on the lower end already, and it would be my 3rd "W". I'd have 3 classes remaining, that I'm doing pretty good in; only one of which is another upper division bio. I'd appreciate any suggestion. THANK YOU!