-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Worst thing you've done to an animal on purpose.
Started by Questionerrrrrrrrrrr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I once high-fived a husky and didn't give him a treat.
I laugh a little whenever my big cat's belly jiggles when he runs. He's losing weight, so I'm enjoying his FUPA while I can
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I jiggle and bump my goat's udder before repeatedly squeezing her nipples. Then, I steal her milk.
I'm later planning to shove things in other parts of her to make her have more babies and allow me to, again, steal tasty milk.
I'm later planning to shove things in other parts of her to make her have more babies and allow me to, again, steal tasty milk.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I push one of my cats over when she's sleeping, because she'll stretch out and roll over and it's really cute.
The other one thinks the worst thing I've ever done to him was brush the fluff on his butt (we call it his fluffy pants).
The other one thinks the worst thing I've ever done to him was brush the fluff on his butt (we call it his fluffy pants).
I put catnip out and watch the ensuing "high" fighting between the cats as they both want to be the one to roll in it (to be fair, I put out multiple piles and they still fight over 1 pile).
I snatch my dog up off her bed, flip her over so her paws are in the air and then I squeeze her as hard as I can and snuggle against her and dance around the room while she frantically fights to get away.
I make my service dog pick up his poop bag, carry it to the trash, hop up, and drop it in.
Every time I give him the "get" command he does a little circle like he's trying to find something else, and sometimes he does his little heavy-breathing sigh. I imagine him saying, "Dad, this stinks and it just came out of my butt. Why!?"
Every time I give him the "get" command he does a little circle like he's trying to find something else, and sometimes he does his little heavy-breathing sigh. I imagine him saying, "Dad, this stinks and it just came out of my butt. Why!?"
I tied my cat's favorite toy to a long string and tied that to a ceiling fan blade. Turned it on low. HOURS of entertainment.
Tape+cat.
I fairly regularly pet my cat over her back and butt, even though I know she only likes head/neck scratches and I'm courting being clawed.
I too have knocked my cat into the bathtub.One day I was drawing a bath and my cat was curious so she jumped up on the tub edge. I pushed her in.
I'm also apparently a monster for wanting to touch my dogs feet. Ever. He screams like I'm slowing ripping out his intestines when I hold his feet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dress my rabbit in little costumes made for dogs. She hates it. She'll struggle for a few minutes then just give up and accept her fate... her adorably costumed little fate. I also pick her up and touch her tummy when she misbehaves and chews on furniture. If she's really bad, I'll sentence her to mandatory couch snuggles, wrap her in a towel so she can't escape.
on this note....mylar balloons with long strings....We used to get them every couple of monthsI tied my cat's favorite toy to a long string and tied that to a ceiling fan blade. Turned it on low. HOURS of entertainment.
I'm taking care of a friends cat for a few months while she's teaching in another country. My dog and the cat aren't familiar with each other yet so I'm not comfortable putting them together when I'm not there. So I keep my dog in the bedroom (which she loves) and the cat has the rest of the apartment to roam. Fast forward a few days and the cat starts scratching and yowling at the bedroom door, so I sort of opened the door and let my dog chase her away.....no more scratching problems since...😉
In their opinion: introducing them to puppies from the stores.
In our opinion: bath time
In our opinion: bath time
I dress my rabbit in little costumes made for dogs. She hates it. She'll struggle for a few minutes then just give up and accept her fate... her adorably costumed little fate. I also pick her up and touch her tummy when she misbehaves and chews on furniture. If she's really bad, I'll sentence her to mandatory couch snuggles, wrap her in a towel so she can't escape.
Ahaha. We also employ the bunny burritos method for punishment cuddles.
Our bun HATES tickles. I'll go back and forth tickling him on his sides and he jumps and honks and tries to slap me with his front paws. He'll then violently shove his big fat head under my hand like NO PET ME HERE GODDAM IT. So I will for a while...and then tickles and honks again 

My cat is super annoying with his loud licking when cleaning himself, like when someone smacks when they eat. Sometimes when he is one the verge of a deep sleep, I mimic that noise in HIS ear.
I have thrown pillows at my siamese for his obsessive plastic chewing. I don't know how he finds them, but if there's plastic out he will chew on it. I force cuddle the anti-social cat if she comes into range. I throw blankets on my dog to see how long it takes him to find his way out (sometimes he just lays there like nothing happened). Oh, my calico gets the worst of it because she's such a grumpy little thing. She gets forced cuddles, pinned down until she's less pissy, and belly rubs when she misbehaves. Such dreaded belly rubs.
Hahaha this thread is amazing 🙂. Sometimes when I'm home making my bed my cat will jump onto the bed while I'm in the process of making it, so rather than pushing him off the bed, I'll throw the sheets on top of him. Sometimes he just lays there and is totally chill, other times he flips out and runs in circles trying to find the way out. All the while I get a few laughs 🙂
Bought butterflies for my cat to...... well to do what a cat would do with an insect.........."play with"
Bought butterflies for my cat to...... well to do what a cat would do with an insect.........."play with"
Commit teeny tiny murders 😀
doesnt count. Has a real benefit even if they dont like itBrushing my dogs' teeth. They fight and hate it. Now, bathing and grooming is fine for most of them, but brushing teeth, you'd think I was torturing them.
I smear peanut butter on the cat and let him loose near the dog.
(disclaimer: dog is very gentle with cat, so she just follows him around licking him, this annoys cat immensely but he never tries to hurt the dog...and cat likes peanut butter too, so he is happy to clean off whatever the dog doesn't get)
(disclaimer: dog is very gentle with cat, so she just follows him around licking him, this annoys cat immensely but he never tries to hurt the dog...and cat likes peanut butter too, so he is happy to clean off whatever the dog doesn't get)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Insects are animals. Just sayin.
doesnt count. Has a real benefit even if they dont like it
Yes, I know, but if my dogs could talk.... 🙂
Insects are animals. Just sayin.
True. I try to leave as many of them alone as possible. When it comes to my space, well, then I do try to limit their attempts at "cohabitation."
I too love to play with pony upper lips 🙂
\
which is why i posted that story here.Insects are animals. Just sayin.
Ask my boy Finnick and he'll probably tell you the worst thing is that I wouldn't let him bite the goats and I poked him with a stick so he'd stop.
I'm a big ol' grinch for that one apparently. Somebody save him.
I'm a big ol' grinch for that one apparently. Somebody save him.
Costumes. Hats. Teddy bear cuddles if she's bothering me in the morning.
I have the best angry face picture of her in the christmas reindeer hat.
I have the best angry face picture of her in the christmas reindeer hat.
On the flip side of costumes, MrsSOV once wore some kind of animal mask and then went to my cat, and the cat freaked out. Never saw her hair stick out that much before. It was like a cartoon cat. Thought she would like to play with it. WRONG.Costumes. Hats. Teddy bear cuddles if she's bothering me in the morning.
I have the best angry face picture of her in the christmas reindeer hat.
I have closed the door before pets have made up their minds about whether they would prefer to be in or out.
I am the devil.
I am the devil.
What is the worst thing you've done to an animal that was (at the time) on purpose, whether you knew it was wrong or not.
I'll start.
Sometimes I tickle my pet ferret even when he begs me to stop
I brush my cats teeth. And to make matters worse, I refuse to try the poultry flavored toothpaste because I've already paid for the seafood flavored paste (that they abhor). Yup, I said it.
I tried playing "this little piggy" with my cat's toes. She HATES having her feet touched, just placing a finger in her foot ends in hissing and biting attempts. I made it through, "this little" before I had teeth on my hand.
I gently pull two or three hairs on the back of my cats' necks and watch their skin crawl and watch them whip their head around trying to figure out wtf is happening. It's funny and mean but then I give them a good rub in that area to scratch the itch 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do "circle of life" with my kitties often.
Also, my cat at home in NJ is kind of a turd and I need to win over his love when I come home to visit. So I push him until he's hissing and swatting at me and then grab his face by the cheeks and kiss the top of his smushy head (totes not afraid of him). He's just too cute; I can't help it.
Also, my cat at home in NJ is kind of a turd and I need to win over his love when I come home to visit. So I push him until he's hissing and swatting at me and then grab his face by the cheeks and kiss the top of his smushy head (totes not afraid of him). He's just too cute; I can't help it.
I brush my cats teeth. And to make matters worse, I refuse to try the poultry flavored toothpaste because I've already paid for the seafood flavored paste (that they abhor). Yup, I said it.
Brushing your cat's teeth has to be tough. I fear it would be more challenging than brushing a dog's teeth
D
deleted676737
Yesssssss... this is exactly what I came here to post about!I do "circle of life" with my kitties often.
Also, my cat at home in NJ is kind of a turd and I need to win over his love when I come home to visit. So I push him until he's hissing and swatting at me and then grab his face by the cheeks and kiss the top of his smushy head (totes not afraid of him). He's just too cute; I can't help it.
Don't lie, guys -- you know you've done it, too.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K