Would I be a nerd if I asked for intros?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NatW

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you all don't mind I will be frequenting this site for the next several years so I thought it would be nice to know who I am talking to.
I told you all a little bit the other day...mostly all school realted, so I think I will tell you a bit more (fair warning ;))

I live in McKinney, TX, with my husband and two children. I have a 3yo dd, a 15 month-old ds, and a baby in heaven who we lost in between dd and ds.
My husband is also following his dream of writing and recording music. His first CD will released in late February!
I am 28, and my husband will be 30 next month. I have enjoyed several different experiences up to this point in my life. I taught vocal music in a k-12 alternative school as well as other "specials" in the district for one semester. After that I was the choir director at an inner-city middle school. I spent 10 months at home after my dd was born, then I went to work for Social Security for two years (actually one of those years I was in the hospital/ bedrest...it's a long, but good story.) Plus for all of my six years of marriage I have had all the joys and responsibilities of being a minister's wife.

OK...your turn :)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by NatW
OK...your turn :)

I have horrible grades, a horrible MCAT score, and am relying on my looks to get me into medical school. Below is a pic from a recent interview day luncheon.

up-men-00309.jpg

Cool...you should have nothing to worry about.

You're...quite a looker ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by NatW
You're...quite a looker ;)

That's the least I expect to hear from the ladies, considering the $15000 I've put into dental work prior to the interview season.:D

Well, I'll tell ya...my 3 yo just looked over and saw this picture. She said' "Hey, he's kinda cool. What is it?"

I'm chukling...