Would it be too late to send primaries to UC schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Austinite67

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone thank you for clicking on my post! I have finished most of my secondaries and was thinking about tacking on UCSF and USC. I know they screen primaries and sending a primary to them right now wouldn't be ideal but wanted to ask if I still have a shot. I don't want to just send a 45-90 dollar donation to AMCAS if my chances are 0%.

Stats: Texas resident 517, 4.0, 900 EMT hours, no research, 100 hours service, low SES (FAP recipient). I feel like my personal statement and story is pretty good!
 
Last edited: