would like some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FC Omar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, i am reapplying this year. it should be fun. so far taken the dat twice (1st time: 19rc16ts15pat 14 qr, 2nd time: 17ts 17pat 19rc 14qr) gonna take a third in the summer. i did my bachelors in education (that was a real bull**** degree). my gpa's for this cycle were 3.47cum, and 3.24 cum.

what i would like advice on is that in this next lag year, i could finish up a BS in biochem at Arizona state, or do the MA biomedical sciences at midwestern. what are your opinions on either option.

also, the price diference between the two options is about $20,000. does doing the masters give you that much of an edge against others? or even with that school? basically, is it worth the extra money?

Members don't see this ad.

I would personally do the BS degree. Save money, get good grades, probably have the same outcome.

What did you change with your QR? It stayed the same 14, 14. You need to buckle down and work on that DAT. I don't know if you can handle a masters and the DAT because you need a pretty good improvement. Just an opinion, I'm not an expert by any means.