SquigglyQ

2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Prompt:
VTC's curriculum fosters a culture of compassion through its community service learning initiatives. Through their inter-professional learning group projects (IPL), students demonstrate leadership and innovation while making a positive difference in the community. Describe an event or a time when your personal contribution was instrumental to the success of a team or made a positive impact on someone else's life.

My answer:
First, I would use my answer to Case Western's secondary: "Please describe the hypothesis of your research, why the methods were selected to answer that hypothesis, your results and interpretation of your results with respect to future findings.", but then I would make minor changes to emphasize what my role was and how that helped the group. VTC is a research driven institution, so I thought of showing that I can talk about my research. But another problem is that as an undergraduate researcher, I was given a lot of direction, so my work may not have been as "instrumental" as I would have liked.

If it's at all possible to use the Case Western prompt, please let me know if I should delete anything about the background of the research, the methods used, etc".

If this is a stretch, thoughts on talking about how I organized a big event at work, or how I help as a scribe?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads