Would this count as grade replacement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kochanie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I took a Math course and got a C in it. The only reason I did was because I devoted absolutely no time to it and Math is the one subject that usually comes naturally to me. I wanted to take another Math course similar to it and my counselor informed me that if I do, I won't receive credit for it. I'd be okay with that, if it would count for DO replacement. It's at the same institution and the only difference is a "for X majors" attached to it.

Any idea?

Members don't see this ad.

It has to be the same exact course if it is a class at the same university. For example, if your original course was 'MATH 2130 Calculus I' it needs to be the same MATH 2130 course. It cannot be something like "MATH 2110 Calculus I for Biology Majors."

Reactions: 1 user
It has to be the same exact course if it is a class at the same university. For example, if your original course was 'MATH 2130 Calculus I' it needs to be the same MATH 2130 course. It cannot be something like "MATH 2110 Calculus I for Biology Majors."
I see, thank you. For DO, Math courses aren't counted in science GPA, correct? I won't retake it in that case. :)

I see, thank you. For DO, Math courses aren't counted in science GPA, correct? I won't retake it in that case. :)

yep , for AACOMAS, math is not a science class.

Reactions: 1 user