Would you drop this? Math question, haha.

Started by ur2l8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ur2l8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I had a bunch of things written down here earlier, but I've narrowed down my question to a tl;dr format...

Would you rather apply to med school with a 3.78 to 3.80 average with 2 withdrawals
or a 3.75 with 1 withdrawal?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I was really hoping you were talking about bass.

tumblr_m0f2ufLl4L1rnpa5yo1_500.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a pretty big difference. Drop it as long as you don't have any other W's on your transcript.

And I can't believe we've been reduced to this. Not you in particular, but all of us. What a stupid game we're all playing. :laugh:
 
That's a pretty big difference. Drop it as long as you don't have any other W's on your transcript.

And I can't believe we've been reduced to this. Not you in particular, but all of us. What a stupid game we're all playing. :laugh:

I know, it is sad. If grades didn't matter, I'd definitely stick with calc. Pretty interesting and the added coursework isn't a problem. Is this....proof the admissions system is making us dumber?? :scared:

Btw, I have dropped 1 class already 🙁
 
Seriously? After only 70 credits your gpa is still fluid and you've a long way to go. Your other classes will only get harder, if you're worried about time management. And college isn't cheap either. I'd stay in.