Would you have gone to an MD school if you were accepted into one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OMG this is making me crazy. I have never seen the "copy image URL" DO you click the image itself or the URL in the address bar? Ugh I tried both ways all I get is the copy option which doesn't work.

You right click the image itself. Try it on the image in Fivo's post.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, I just have the copy option. OMG, I just hate computers sometimes. it's not that important. Thanks for trying to help.

Hmm, I'm on a computer at work and that's the only option I have as well. Are you using internet explorer? That might be the problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
a%20meme.jpg

OMG, I'm such a loser today. It still doesn't work!!!!! Sigh

a%20meme.jpg

Oh it's because the SDN image thing inserts "http://"

you copied and pasted the text from the forum page. The forum removes part of the url and puts in "...". You need that middle part.

Was it really that confusing? :rolleyes:

Yeah it really was. He said if there was a nearby MD he would have chose that one over DO schools but then he said no. Didn't know so many would get their feelings hurt. Sorry guys, I don't know that feel.. :shrug:

Yeah it really was. He said if there was a nearby MD he would have chose that one over DO schools but then he said no. Didn't know so many would get their feelings hurt. Sorry guys, I don't know that feel.. :shrug:

Question... What are you doing in the pre-osteo forum if you didn't apply to any DO schools and consistently belittle the people and institutions? I'm just curious.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question... What are you doing in the pre-osteo forum if you didn't apply to any DO schools and consistently belittle the people and institutions? I'm just curious.

I ask questions and give my opinions on specific matters because this is, after all, a forum of opinions. And ever since that cat in the hat bangup, I've found this to be an interesting place! I didn't know this section was off limits?

"Any fool knows that bravado is always a cover-up for insecurity. That's the truth."

-Bobby Darin

So you're leaving then?

You put Fivo in a position to use the exact same gif in consecutive posts. He's a noob troll though so he won't.

I ask questions and give my opinions on specific matters because this is, after all, a forum of opinions. And ever since that cat in the hat bangup, I've found this to be an interesting place! I didn't know this section was off limits?

Far be it from me to tell you where you can and cannot post. As long as you treat the people here with respect, I see know reason why you shouldn't be able to post here. It's just that you haven't been very respectful thus far and I'm wondering if you might be here for the reasons implied by SLC's quote.

Once again you're not realizing that it was a hypothetical. Since that person has DO schools closer to him he would not have chosen a MD school

Far be it from me to tell you where you can and cannot post. As long as you treat the people here with respect, I see know reason why you shouldn't be able to post here. It's just that you haven't been very respectful thus far and I'm wondering if you might be here for the reasons implied by SLC's quote.

Yeah, I'm posting in here because I'm insecure...

Once again you're not realizing that it was a hypothetical. Since that person has DO schools closer to him he would not have chosen a MD school

This whole thread is a hypothetical. People are using actual reasoning such as location to have chosen a DO school. But if there were both MD and DO schools in close proximity of someone's location, then 99.99% of them would have chosen MD. For those saying they wouldn't, then please pass that Koolaid.

This whole thread is a hypothetical. People are using actual reasoning such as location to have chosen a DO school. But if there were both MD and DO schools in close proximity of someone's location, then 99.99% of them would have chosen MD. For those saying they wouldn't, then please pass that Koolaid.

:thumbup: You mean to tell me that Cranial and viscerosomatic dysfunction isn't real:eek:

:laugh:

I always find it ironically entertaining when people call others out for this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

This thread should have been about the MD degree.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

But if there were both MD and DO schools in close proximity of someone's location, then 99.99% of them would have chosen MD. For those saying they wouldn't, then please pass that Koolaid.

I am not sure if serious, but you know this because....?
You can't put everyone in this category just because that is what you think. It's bad thinking.