Would you reapply if you only got into a crappy med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EngorgedSchlong

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wonderin

i know i would. considering my stats, i just have too much pride to limit myself in that way. of course, i only applied to top schools so its not going to be a problem for me

what about y'all

Members don't see this ad.

I would commit harikari.

just wonderin

i know i would. considering my stats, i just have too much pride to limit myself in that way. of course, i only applied to top schools so its not going to be a problem for me

what about y'all

150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

Members don't see this ad :)
I won't be applying to any school I wouldn't go to, and I would recommend that everyone else do the same. It looks better to be a re-applicant who had no acceptances than to be a re-applicant who turned acceptances down.

Don't care if it's a troll, because I'm entirely serious -- there are medical schools in the continental US that I would not attend. Sorry if it offends anyone.

:thumbdown:

And then we wonder why pre-meds get a bad name...

I won't be applying to any school I wouldn't go to, and I would recommend that everyone else do the same. It looks better to be a re-applicant who had no acceptances than to be a re-applicant who turned acceptances down.

A friendly reminder:
150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.