Would you recommend an Undergrad School near St Louis?

Started by Azarias59
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Azarias59

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As the title suggests, I was wondering if any of you have a recommendation as to which undergraduate schools near St Louis, MO have decent Pre-Medical programs.

Are there any specific schools that I should avoid/are not worth the higher expense?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a friend that went there and he got a huge financial aid package. If you don't already know, it's considered the "Harvard of the west". It's an excellent school, albeit a difficult premed program, but it's definitely worth checking out.
 
As the title suggests, I was wondering if any of you have a recommendation as to which undergraduate schools near St Louis, MO have decent Pre-Medical programs.

Are there any specific schools that I should avoid/are not worth the higher expense?


Also wanted to add that there are university links with KCUMB if you are interested in DO as well that Provide a sort of "BS to DO" program for students of these specific affiliated universities.

It's in Kansas City however.

But I would agree with the above poster. WashU is an outstanding premed program if you can get accepted.