Would you...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeOilChecks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you do a shot of cadaver run off juice for free tuition?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it didn't give me any health problems, just a challenge of taste, absolutely. No hesitation.

Last edited:
Absolutely. 10 seconds of nasty taste in exchange for at least a decade of crushing debt?

I have to admit, the limit of my gross scale with regards to cadavers is that indeterminate fluid that pools at the bottom. So, no, I couldn't.

someone was pulling on some fascia and a piece of it flew into his partner's mouth
guy swallowed it by accident

no sign of free tuition anywhere

Members don't see this ad :)
Additional stipulations:

You do not get a chaser. Abdomen is already open. You can't throw up. 50/50 on if you will have any kind of lasting health concerns.

On Fear Factor, they are drinking donkey's semen for much less reward, and they are not even guaranteed that they will win.

Where can I get my shot?

Additional stipulations:

You do not get a chaser. Abdomen is already open. You can't throw up. 50/50 on if you will have any kind of lasting health concerns.

nice.

On Fear Factor, they are drinking donkey's semen for much less reward, and they are not even guaranteed that they will win.

Where can I get my shot?

great thread. lol I'm usually pretty decisive but this one is giving me too tough a time. I'd need to see the reward while I do it, I think.

Formaldehyde is a carcinogen

Im actually in a cast right now over my hand ( long story) but i still have my first 3 digits open so i try and dissect. Long story short, gloves wont fit over my cast so I end up ripping the last two fingers off and just glove up the first 3. Im pretty sure Ive gotten plenty of fluid on my cast. Cant wash it, oh well.

And for free tuition, id take a double shot.......im going DO

OP, you offering? I'd probably be willing to take quite a bit more than just 1 shot. With each one having a 50/50 chance of lasting health issues, maybe not many. But I imagine that in actuality the chances of developing some kind of serious condition from it would be pretty low.

But you're talking to someone who when he was younger would eat all kinds of weird **** for a dollar.

Probably not. I'd rather not fix my esophagus.

Normally I would say yes but something about embalming my live body seems unhealthy enough to say no.