Wound Care Course...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I had the very good fortune of my new employers sending me for a week long, extremely intensive wound care course this past week. It was a great course, very informative and also helped me to catch up on the latest and greatest in the world of wound care.

I was only one of four podiatrist in a room full of MDs, DOs, RNs, Wound Care center admins and an all around great bunch of people. They were VERY podiatry friendly, and one of the course coordinators and lecturers was a podiatrist, so there was a very balanced review of all the latest techs available.

The course was run by a company that runs wound care centers, Diversified, but they did an AMAZING job of separating the course work from their corporate mission of getting more wound care centers under their umbrella.

If any of you have the privilege to able to go to one of these courses, I would highly recommend it. I also made some life long contacts and several new friends which was really quite nice.

Members don't see this ad.