Wow I just got into UT from the waitlist

Started by ZTown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZTown

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got into UT im freakin out, I never though I would get in
 
3.6 from UTSA
Degree in Biology
78 pcat
They told me the Degree helped a lot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! see you in about a month! (i am another san antonio person--but i go to a&m college station). are you from SA? im from helotes 😀
 
No Im from a small town in the valley area, I did go to UTSA for 4 years though
 
Congrats! The people you will be going to school with are great. Have a blast : ).