WOW! That was fast!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mccomasg09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just figured I would let everyone know I submitted my PTCAS 01/07/2013 Monday evening I believe and just now (01/16/2013) received an email stating my PTCAS application has been processed and will be sent outthenext mailing cycle!!

9 days! Can't beat that.. All the schools I'm applying too have jan 15 deadlines and I thought I would be late on that but I'm stoked it processed that fast.

So just wanted to let anyone know who submitted recently that they are moving quickly.

To my understanding I believe it went out that fast cause most ptcas applicants send their apps between sept - December. Since there's a higher volume application, rolling admission, and PTCAS goes chronologically, it makes sense for them to process it in 4 weeks. I'm not surprised that it went out in nine days cause there are a few people sending it jan. but! That works better for you since you applied to schools for jan deadline. Best of luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck!

Stick to the master plan! Maybe I'll see you in the fleet...

Yeah I agree I was just putting out those for those like me who were applying to January schools who submitted after fall grades that there on top of the ball.

Anyway, we have similar stats besides your extremely good Pre req GPA so I'm betting my fate with UNE will be the same but we did apply to similar schools

UNE
University of Mary
St augustine
Southwest baptist

So hopefully I get offered an interview at University of Mary as well. When did you submit I'm surprised you didn't hear back from southwest baptist yet they seem to be quick. When was your app submitted?

I sent mine out in Oct 7th but PTCAS messed up on transcript so it was sent out to schools by first week of December :mad: . I heard back from Uni Mary like in a week. You should hear from them like really soon. I been calling southwest but they said it is still with the committee.